The function of unbinding the account and the ETH wallet launches and the status of the ETH wallet verification can be shown now as following detailed explaination.
The announcement for the function upgrades:
- Added the function of showing the status of the ETH wallet verification
- Added the function of unbinding the account and the ETH wallet, the verification will be regarded as invalid once the unbinding completed.
- Please use the ETH wallet that supports erc20 token as the one for withdrawal.
- The wallet address should be the 42-bit string beginning with “0x”
- Please DO NOT use the address for deposit in the exchange, which will probably lead to the failure of the withdrawal and cause any possible loss.
Please double check whether the wallet address filled is correct or not. BonusCloud will not be liable for any revenue loss for the error of the wallet address caused by the users.
- Please see the ways to bind and verify the ETH wallet in the following link: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=28
- After the wallet verfication process, BonusCloud will verify it 4 a.m. UTC Time one day after. Once the verification completed, it will show the verification status as verified when you sign in.