The upgrade for the console of the BonusCloud official website’s data panel has completed and launched on January 5, 2019.
Here are the updates of the upgrade:
- 1. The page for Revenue Overview has been added where shows revenues of different types.
Note: Since the division has just begun, the algorithm for the data prior to January 4, 2019 remains the previous one, and the new algorithm will be updating gradually.
- 2. The page for Online Revenue Details has been added and the former Network Task Revenue has been divided into Online Revenue and Network Task Revenue, in other words, updated online revenue + updated network task revenue = former online revenue). Please do not worry if the network task revenue of per device is found lower than before.
- 3. The page for Invitation Bonus Details has been added where the details of the bonus from each invited account can be checked.
- 4. The page for Task Status in the Network Task has been added where details such as the IP, the Area, the Node Demand and the Stability of the devices can be checked.
Note: Newly added details will be shown after the test completed, and temporarily invisible
- 5.The page for My Hardware has been updated where details including the CPU, the Memory, the Storage, the Version and the Upstream Bandwidth. After the update, the page for My Hardware is only used to manage the devices and know the device status.