版主: 论坛版主

回复
Caceres
新人报道
帖子: 7
注册时间: 22 1月 2024, 09:13

Rays promote Rodney Linares to bench trainer, boost two coaches to MLB team

帖子 Caceres » 22 1月 2024, 09:20

Adhering to the separations of bench coach Matt Quatraro and field coordinator Paul Hoover to the Kansas City Royals, the Rays have revealed modifications to Manager Kevin Money's mentoring personnel. The Rays have advertised Rodney Linares to bench trainer, raised Brady Williams from supervisor of Triple-A Durham to big league third base train and elevated Tomas Francisco from minor league catching organizer to significant organization field planner. " I can not be extra enjoyed reveal the promotions of Rodney, Brady and Tomas," claimed Rays Manager Kevin Cash. "Rodney has been and will continue to be an indispensable and recognized member of our training team. He has had a favorable effect collaborating with our infielders and has an authentic connection with all our players. I look onward to seeing that continue in his new duty. Both Brady and Tomas will certainly be beneficial enhancements to our training staff. Brady brings a wealth of understanding from his managerial experience in the minors and Tomas has actually constructed numerous connections in our company over his one decade in gamer advancement. In general, I'm extremely thrilled with the means this personnel has come together. " Linares 46, comes to be the 11th bench coach in club history, complying with Frank Howard, Bill Russell, Hal McRae, Billy Hatcher, John McLaren, Expense Evers, Dave Martinez, Tom Foley, Charlie Montoyo and Quatraro. The 2023 period will be his 27th in expert baseball, 25th as a coach or manager and fifth as a significant organization train. He signed up with the Rays on November 21, 2018 and spent four periods as the third base coach. Prior to the Rays, he spent 21 years in the Houston Astros organization, consisting of the last 12 as a manager Phoenix Sanders Jersey. He compiled a 761-694 record taking care of Triple-A Fresno, Double-A Corpus Christi, Class-A Lancaster, Class-A Lexington and Rookie-level Greenville. Linares began his training job in 1999 as a trainer and precursor for the Astros Dominican Republic operations and remained because role with the 2004 period before acting as the striking instructor for Lexington from 2005-06. The former infielder acted of 2 seasons in the minors in the Detroit Tigers and Astros systems. On July 28, Linares was called the manager of the Dominican Republic group for the 2023 Globe Baseball Classic. From 2006-18, he was included with the Dominican Winter Season Organization for 13 successive seasons, including time as a manager for the Aguilas Cibaenas, Gigantes del Cibao and Estrellas de Oriente. " I am so thankful for this possibility to act as the next bench train for the Rays," stated Linares. "Our club remains to make strides yearly and I can't wait to remain to seek our ultimate objective of winning the Globe Series Jacob Lopez Jersey. I am eagerly anticipating assisting the group expand, enhance and continue to win games. " Linares lives in San Pedro de Macors, Dominican Republic with his three boys: Steven, Ryan and Milan. His dad, Julio Linares, is the Astros unique expert for Latin American development and has belonged to the organization given that 1973. Durham Bulls left fielder Joe McCarthy is praised by Durham Bulls manager Brady Williams as he rounds third base after striking a solo crowning achievement throughout a regular period video game between the Durham Bulls and the Toledo Mud Hens on July 15, 2019 at Fifth 3rd Area in Toledo, Ohio. Williams, 43, becomes the 8th 3rd base instructor in franchise business history, complying with Greg Riddoch, Billy Hatcher, Terry Collins, Tom Foley, Charlie Montoyo, Quatraro and Linares. In enhancement to his third base mentoring responsibilities, he will focus on the continued development of infielders and outfielders. The 2023 season will certainly be his 24th in professional baseball, 18th as a trainer or manager and first as a significant organization coach. His whole mentoring and managerial job has actually been considering that joining the Rays organization on March 5, 2006. He began his minors supervisory career with Short-A Hudson Valley in 2009 and spent 13 seasons as a supervisor in the Rays system, consisting of 3 seasons with Triple-A Durham, five seasons with Double-A Montgomery, one period with Class-A Charlotte and 3 periods with Class-A Bowling Environment-friendly. In his 13 seasons as a small organization supervisor, he assembled a 944-799 document and guided his teams to six straight postseason looks from 2015-22, including back-to-back league champions with Durham in 2021-22. He spent the 2008 season as a trainer with Class-A Vero Coastline, 2007 as a coach with Class-A Columbus and 2006 as a coach with Class-A Southwest Michigan. " This is such an amazing time for me and my family," claimed Williams. "I am so grateful to the Rays organization for this chance and I can not wait to begin. It is an honor to join the big league mentoring personnel after maturing in the area, playing in the Rays system and training at every degree of the company. To have this possibility with the Rays speaks volumes to the company and the growth and count on that they buy their people. " Chosen by the Boston Red Sox in the 45th round of the 1999 Amateur Draft, the previous initial baseman played 5 periods of minor organization sphere with the Red Sox, Minnesota Twins and Rays prior to joining the training rankings. He participated in Pasco Hernando Community College and was a participant of the 1991 Dunedin Little Organization team that progressed to the Globe Series. He is the boy of former Rays unique instructor and major league manager Jimy Williams. Williams and his better half, Tatianna, have 2 kids, Balazs and Milan, and reside in Tarpon Springs, Fla. And completing the personnel is Tomas Francisco, who has risen to big league field coordinator Tampa Bay Rays November 14, 2022Francisco, 34, comes to be the 3rd big league area planner in Rays history, following Rocco Baldelli and Hoover. In this duty, he will certainly work defensively with catchers and concentrate on the advancement of significant league players. The 2023 season will certainly be his 15th in professional baseball, 11th as a coach, manager or instructor and initially as a big league coach. Prior to his four periods as a minor organization catching organizer, he invested one period managing the GCL Rays, two seasons as a trainer with the GCL Rays and three seasons as a coach with the DSL Rays. He signed up with the coaching places after a four-year having fun career in the Rays system, getting to as high as Bowling Environment-friendly in 2010. The former catcher initially authorized with the Rays on Might 3, 2006 and started his professional career with the DSL Rays. " I am recognized for this chance to join the big league training team and can not wait to begin," claimed Francisco. "The company has actually supported me as a small league player, trainer, supervisor and organizer and I'm so happy to be part of the Tampa Bay Rays family. " Aaron Civale Jersey

回复