[FAQ] What is BxC?

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Post Reply
User avatar
lorenalo
3
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:14 pm

[FAQ] What is BxC?

Post by lorenalo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:11 am

Hi, guys. Here we will show you information about BxC:

Q1.What is BxC? What is BxC used for?
BxC is the Token for the BonusCloud platform, used as rewards offered by the platform to the nodes which contribute resources, and users can purchase resources by BxC.

Based on the erc20 protocol, BxC can be traded and transferred via the ETH wallet.

Contract Address for BxC: 0xdeCF7Be29F8832E9C2Ddf0388c9778B8Ba76af43

Q2.What is total amount of BxC, and how are they distributed?
The total amount of BxC is 7,000,000,000 (7 Billion)
Include:
1)30% for the institutions and strategic partners
2)40% for awards to miners (will be produced along with the new blockchains and dug daily within 4 years, with a daily amount of 1917808 BxC to be released to reward all the nodes in the network.
3)20% for the team
4)10% for the foundations and the ecological construction.
Q3.How about the BxC’s lock-up situation?
1)Institutions and strategic partners: to be released 35% at the first public offering, and as to the rest 65%, to be released quarterly by an average amount within a year.

2)Rewards for mining: to be released averagely along with the new produced blocks within four years from the first block, every 24 hours 1917808 BxC to be released.

3)Team: to be released quarterly and averagely within 3 years.

Q4: Where can I trade the BxC?
The first public trade for BxC has already been proceeded in gate.io (or gateio.io) on Sept. 17, 2018, and will be other exchange platforms in the near future. (See via this link: https://gateio.io/trade/BXC_ETH)

Q5: What factors will determine the price of BxC?
BonusCloud aims to offer enterprises a distributed cloud computing solution, with resources contributed by community users as network nodes. In BonusCloud network, BxC is used to purchase the resources, and the community nodes who contribute resources can obtain rewards through daily releases rewards along with new blocks. The more active and prosperous the multilateral network ecology is, the greater the GDP of the whole network will be, and the higher the unit price of BxC will be. Meanwhile, the more frequent the resources in the could computing network are used, the greater value of BxC will be.

The prosperity of the network nodes deeply depends on the contributions made by the community users, as a consequence, we warmly welcome more users to be part of the BonusCloud network and join with us to create the future of blockchain infrastructures.
You can also go to following link to know more about us:
Official website: https://bonuscloud.io/
Whitepaper: https://bonuscloud.io/maincloud/img/whi ... 9555.0.pdf
Telegram (General) : https://t.me/Bonuscloud
Telegram (China) : https://t.me/bonuscloudcn
Telegram (Great China Area): https://t.me/BonusCloudTC
Telegram (Spanish): https://t.me/bonuscloudspanish
QQ group No.: 540325227
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonus_cloud
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BonusCloud.io
Medium:https://medium.com/@bonuscloud

You can join our telegram group or QQ group accordingly and communicate with us directly!

Wait for your coming!
Web: https://bonuscloud.io/
TG (General) : https://t.me/Bonuscloud
TG (China) : https://t.me/bonuscloudcn
TG(Russian): https://t.me/BonusCloudRu
Twitter:@bonus_cloud
Facebook:@BonusCloud.io
Medium:https://medium.com/@bonuscloud/
微信公号:Bonus_Cloud

Post Reply